Search Engine Optimization Marketing Strategy
Click4Corp is a digital marketing solutions company based in Allen, Texas. We currently have an opening for our SEO Strategist position. The SEO Strategist is responsible for working with our clients, as well as on internal campaigns to optimize digital assets. The SEO strategist will have a deep understanding of how search integrates with overall digital strategy and direction, as well as how it relates to back-end development, social media and content strategy.
- Audit, develop, generate and analyze SEO performance through site and search traffic reporting
- Create and implement external and internal SEO/content strategies
- Perform site-level technical analysis and optimization
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing SEO strategies
- Interact with internal and external copywriters to optimize copy and landing pages to align with search strategy
- Generate high-quality traffic to increase conversion percentage
- Create internal and external reports about the progress and state of current SEO campaigns
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience doing SEO on multiple websites
- Proven knowledge of SEM, SEO and current and emerging trends in the industry
- Strong working knowledge of social media and its integration with SEO
- Local search experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Proven, documented success with increasing rankings and ROI
- Strong knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to SEO
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven, flexible and adaptable
- A team player as well as a leader
Compensation: Based on experience
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with desired compensation – No recruiters, please!
YOU MUST WORK FROM OUR DALLAS, TEXAS OFFICE 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Mondays – Fridays (no overseas, no outsourcing, no contractors, no recruiters please).