Web design is a constantly evolving field. In a recent study, it was found that there are over 2000 new trends every year. You may have noticed that your website or blog hasn’t been updated in awhile and you’re no longer on the cutting edge of technology. You don’t want to end up being ignored or underperforming when there are so many people out there trying to get ahead of the game!
A Brief History of Web Design Trends
There have been many trends in web design over the years, and these trends have changed since the early days of the internet. There was a brief period when social media wasn’t prevalent in web design, but that has changed with progression. Many designers believe that it is important to keep up on these changes. Web design may be constantly changing, but there are some universal principles that can help design a successful website. These principles are called the “Golden Rules of Web Design”. These rules have been popular for years, and it is important to always remember them.
The Four Golden Rules of Web Design
1. The Rule of Contrast: This golden rule states that the contrast between different elements in a design should be high. This means there should not be too much white space in your design. It also means there should be a high contrast between your website’s background and the text or content on your site .
2. The Rule of Proximity: This golden rule states that the elements in a design should be grouped together in close proximity to one another. This often means that you should put your most important content at the top of your page and not too far down on it, as well as keep related content close to each other on the page.
3. The Rule of Location: This golden rule states that an element should be placed where it will best fit into a design. This is oftentimes easier said than done. With the good comes the bad and in this case, proximity means that you want to make sure that important information is easy to find at a glance as well as makes sense on your webpage or site.
4. The Rule of Alignment: This golden rule states that elements should be aligned with one another so there isn’t any confusion about where an element should go. The elements you have chosen for your design will greatly influence this rule and it’s best to keep these elements consistent across your entire design to ensure good usability.
Web Design Trends: Past, Present and Future
In the past, web design trends were mostly focused on backgrounds and colors. However, many people choose now to focus on typography instead. The web design trends have also changed in the past few years. Many designers are adopting a more minimalistic aesthetic that removes unnecessary elements and focuses on the content itself. Today’s infographic trend is making its way into blog posts and social media graphics as well as websites and apps. You’ll find that contrast is being used more frequently in web design, along with vibrant colors. These are the trends for this year, so what do you think of them?
Five Reasons To Choose Click4Corp Over The Usual “Large Brand” Web Design Company
Here are some reasons to choose a freelance web developer over a larger brand’s website design company.
1) You get to actually talk to your designer
2) You can see how a site is built and what it’s made of
3) You get to choose the look, feel, and layout of your site
4) Your website can be unique
5) You get to work with an expert designer
Not necessarily all these points are deal-breakers or make-or-break decisions. But if you think about what you want in your website and design process, choosing a smaller company is going to give you more control over the whole thing, increasing your chances of getting what you want!
What Is Going on in Web Design Right Now?
The world of web design is ever changing and there are always new things coming up. Right now, we are seeing a lot more CSS3 and HTML5 being used by websites. While these new features make the Internet look pretty, they can also cause some compatibility issues with older browsers. It’s best to keep up with the latest trends so that you know what to expect when you head out to create your website!
The Web Designs Directory lists hundreds of web designs and their designers. You can find a lot of useful information including the designer’s biography, portfolio and even social media links. We recommend checking it out for an overview of the most popular web styles today.
Connecting with Customers Online & Offline
Online customer service has been a big thing for businesses in recent years. In order to keep up with the trends of today, companies need to make sure that they provide unique and interesting experiences for their customers. This includes connecting through social media platforms and mobile devices. It’s important to be able to maintain a consistent tone with your brand across all digital channels so that customers feel like they’re always getting the latest update about the company. Online customer service has been a big thing for businesses in recent years. In order to keep up with the trends of today, companies need to make sure that they provide unique and interesting experiences for their customers. This includes connecting through social media platforms and mobile devices. It’s important to be able to maintain a consistent tone with your brand across all digital channels so that customers feel like they’re always getting the latest update about the company.
Click4Corp keeps up with the latest Website Trends For You!
Nowadays, the world of web design is always changing. Each year, new trends are introduced. That’s why it’s important to keep up with the latest ones. If a website doesn’t have the latest trends in its design, it may put off potential customers or make people think that it’s outdated or not updated regularly.
If you are looking for an expert Digital Marketing company to help grow your business, look no further than Click4Corp! Our team of experts covers all of the essentials, including SEO, content, social media, and all that goes into a successful SEO campaign. We also offer PPC (Pay-Per-Click) assistance. Contact Click4Corp today!